Are you ready to….
Understand your own objective behavior and it’s impact on perceptions, performance, and leadership styles in the workplace?
Then this program is for you!
Experience deference, and transcend judgment of oneself and others. Increase your interpersonal and communication skills. Learn to accept your Self.
We all possess leadership skills; we lead differently. Learn your specific leadership style and how to leverage it for success.
Gain and develop better understanding of your fit in a management/employee/team role with others, proactively identifying potential miscommunication and relationship conflicts, providing solutions before they develop into real problems.
Behavior Diversity® is…
our behavioral differences that we can’t see, but greatly affect how we perceive others.
Why is this workshop is different?
With the increasing need for individual change and acceptance of others, Diversity and Inclusion training has increased but has fallen short in its effectiveness to create positive change. Positive change happens through positive learning experiences.
The Equity Leadership Through Behavior Diversity® training model provides leaders a framework for creating a positive learning experience of deference over difference. Respect. Individuals, across their many levels of difference, (external factors that we can see and behavioral differences that we can’t see), engage deeply to create positive experiences, accepting themselves and others, to achieve at higher levels while staying true to who they are.
Virtual Workshop (2 Hours)
- Engage in safe spaces that facilitate and supports positive experiences and change
- Understand human behaviors, their relative scales, and their specific results that influence individual perceptions and beliefs.
- Identify and learn how to bridge individual behavior ‘resistance gaps’ that reduce the potentially distorted subconscious perceptions of bullying, sexual harassment and increases organization innovation, engagement and retention.
- Move beyond “Judgement”. Experience acceptance of Self and others, learning the respect of ‘Deference over Difference’.
- Learn how to communicate your unique leadership style
- Customized Reporting – Detailed digital reports (PDF Format)
- Download presentation for offline viewing
- Access to private online group and monthly networking webinars and events
$395 per person
- Better Job Fit provides group discounts to other 501(c)3 organizations, (churches, Veterans, and youth, etc.), and groups over 10 participants.
What is included in the cost?
How is the program structured?
Do I get to keep the test results?
Where did this test originate?
How is this different from the Creating your N.E.X.T. workshop?
Although both workshops use the same assessment tool, the CYN workshop is career-centered, providing customized job-match options and opportunities. BD training is equity-centered, creating experiences of inclusion and diversity in the workplace.